Thursday, September 4, 2014

Greetings

Hello Everybody
My name is James Fox. I'm from Nebraska though I've lived all over the united states. I am a programmer and artist and I hope to combine those passions to make video games one day. With that I hope to make stories that will affect people for the good, uplift and teach them. I enjoy Reading and Origami and Really just the idea of making things and entertaining people. WRTG150 should be able to help me to communicate ideas better to people through text, which i will be using with my storytelling. I look forward to this semester and hope i can do well.

4 comments:

  1. So it looks like you're interested in making video games with cool stories; how do you plan to do something different than other video game designers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I was planning on incorporating gospel lessons in the games I made. So while people might just play them for fun, they would actually be learning how to live a better life while playing it. It might be hard, but i think it would be great if I found a way to do it.

      Delete
  2. What about an origami videogame? Probably boring, but also probably novel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, i could see some interesting things in that, possibly you play as a piece of paper and change yourself to overcome the different challenges. or you use paper and origami to solve different puzzles. That could be fun. You could unlock new models as you go along. Ill look into that.

      Delete